Dark Age of Camelot – Darkness Rising Mounts Guide
Basic MountsNote: Since the Patch 1.88 patch the basic mounts are free, you no longer need a voucher. Basic Mounts are available at level 10 from your capital city via a very very short quest.
- can move at 135% of normal speed
- cannot be equipped with armor, barding or saddlebags
- cannot be named
- cannot be summoned in New Frontiers zones.
InstructionsTo purchase a Basic Mount, head to the capital city from a teleporter. The Royal Stable Master tells you to visit the Stable Master in the nearby town of Mag Mell (in Hibernia, differs for other realms) to collect a Saddle for your mount. Talking to the Stable Master in Mag Mell he will hand you a Saddle. Head back to Tir na Nog and give the Saddle to the Royal Stable Master.
Advanced MountsAdvanced Mounts are available at level 45 for a 1 Platinum purchase or 1000 Bounty Points.
- can move at 150% of normal speed
- can be equipped with armor, barding and saddlebags
- can be named
- can be summoned in New Frontiers zones.
Instructions – Buying with PlatinumTo purchase an Advanced Mount, head to the capital city from a teleporter. You will teleport near the Kings Throne Room. A Quartermaster’s Aide will be nearby. Right-click to open the merchant window. There is a Chestnut Horse available for 1 Platinum. Note: There are other mounts that can be obtained, I will add more information as I find them. Champion Levels 1-4
- Champion Level 1 (3 Platinum): Grey Horse, Spotted Horse, Chocolate Horse, Bay Horse
- Champion Level 2 (4 Platinum): Palomino Horse, Black Horse, Silver Horse
- Champion Level 3 (6 Platinum): Chestnut Warhorse, Spotted Warhorse, Bay Warhorse, Grey Warhorse
- Champion Level 4 (8 Platinum): Palomino Warhorse, Black Warhorse, Chocolate Warhorse, Silver Warhorse
- Unicorn (Grey, Silver, Black, and Rainbow)